Dog Food in Uganda

Posted on 9 February, 2016 - 16:57 There are three adorable cats in my life that I love very much. But here's the problem: one of them got into the habit of going to the toilet right on the curtains that hang down to my floor, and therefore, not only they become dirty, but also the carpet. I don’t know why she stopped going to the tray, what she thought, what moved her. I realized only one thing, that it was impossible to wash the curtains several times a week, and also scrub the carpets almost every day, I had to look for some way out. Once I was in the animal department in Auchan, I saw this product and realized that this is the solution. Therefore, I bought it without hesitation. The situation took place about 5 months ago, so I don’t remember the exact cost, I can only say that the price did not exceed 150 rubles. Naturally, I tried this tool on the same day and was pleasantly surprised, because cats were afraid of him like fire. I never saw such speeds in my life, how they fled from th Dog Food in Uganda e curtain. The only problem was that I wanted to run away with them, preferably to move to another house. You can torture people with the smell of this remedy, and it will definitely help you to find out what you need. Fortunately, this smell disappears within 1-2 hours. But you know, it was worth it: the cat stopped going to the toilet in the wrong place, replacing it with a tray. By the way, I note that it has no effect on dogs, my dog ​​even lay down and fell asleep next to the curtain. As for the packaging, it is very convenient for this tool, it itself is small, so it does not take up much space. I don’t know if there are such sprays in large volumes, but personally I took it in a volume of 200 ml, and that was enough for me. The composition of this product is indicated on the package: And also here is the procedure for using the product, I will not write everything that was written by the manufacturers, I will only say that with this tool, in those places where the cat is not supposed to go to the toilet, it is necessary to repeat ... processing as needed (preferably 2 times a day) until the animal acquires a reflex not to defecate in these places. I also want to note that this spray can be used not only indoors, but also outdoors. Summing up, I want to say that, of course, this remedy is worth buying for those whose cats go to the toilet anywhere, especially since its price is acceptable. So I recommend it. This is not the first time I see positive reviews for this company, although the price is quite democratic, which means that the drug really works I myself was surprised that the tool really works. I don’t even know why people speak negatively about it. Helps, but not 100 percent! How do I do it to have an effect? Waste of money and a nuclear attack! how a cat forgot what it is to tear wallpaper and furniture Killer result the first time - all street cats evaporated) And the smell is also killer, but you can endure a day Very fragrant spray, the effect of which I did not understand. https://jiji.ug/35-dog-food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda