2013 cadillac escalade

Cadillac / Cadillac Escalade / Escalade Specifications of the Cadillac Escalade 6.0 Hybrid (GMT900) Specifications Cadillac Escalade 6.0 Hybrid Photos of Cadillac Escalade 6.0 Hybrid from AutoNet.ru catalog. Photo 1 of 23 The hybrid version of the Cadillac Escalade luxury SUV was introduced in 2008 at the Miami Auto Show. It was discontinued after the 2013 model year. The car catalog contains descriptions, specifications and photos of the Cadillac Escalade 6.0 Hybrid. Greetings to all fans of this model and who is still thinking of joining them. Now 1 month has passed. from the date of purchase, I agree with some who will probably say: "they say this is not the time." But believe me, in my incomplete 40 years I have changed a lot of cars (I won’t list), and so this car is one of the best “passenger” cars that I had. I'll start with how it was bought. A month ago I put my Honda CRV on T.O. and while poking around in it, I decided to take a walk to the nearest salon (fortun 2013 cadillac escalade ately, he was not far away). I went to the salon, saw how a used car BLS c was rolled out to the parking lot ... I fell in love with it right away... and the bart SAAB-9-3 went... I drive and bastard... Why him? More options for the same money. The Saab engine, the wheelbase, too, are also similar in habits ... but there is more respect in the stream ... though small, but already a Cadillac. Appearance is bright ... design too. On the road, it behaves simply smartly ... with its ABS, EBD, ESP and plus a stability truck ... sometimes I just provoke it ... it always shows that it is smarter than me ... In terms of dynamics? Well, let's just say that there are few equals ... All Accords, many Behi, all Camrys, many Volvos, Mazdas - stand and nervously smoke on the sidelines ... I am satisfied, in a sweat ... All sites write that this car is a luxury SUV. Somewhere she is even recognized as the best in this class. Well, in general, the way it is. True, for a luxury car for that kind of money - and the requirements are increased. If on other cars one way or another you have to adapt to some design features, then here any little thing causes negative emotions. First about the good. In addition to the stuffing that any car of this level is equipped with, pleasant highlights are a memorable design with no signs of any cheapness, a huge sunroof, opening which you can ... https://cars45.ug/listing/cadillac/escalade/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda