Toyota Corolla 2010 Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Corolla 2010 Well, two years later I was going to write my opinion. I will immediately apologize for the spelling. And I ask you to take into account that this is purely my personal meaning, everyone has their own, so there is no need for harsh remarks addressed to me. I bought a car in February 2011, a car in 2010 but after restyling, I don’t remember the name of the configuration, but the penultimate before the maximum. The cost in the Kaliningrad salon is 780,000 rubles, plus 15,000 signaling, 4500 carpets and 4,000 crankcase protection. For example, at that time, the cost of such a car in the states was about 550,000 rubles. but with a 1.8 engine, in my opinion, this is a red price, but thanks to our state that we can afford to buy such expensive bibiki. In addition, I myself installed the cruise control, why I did not install it at the factory I do not understand to this day, because all the firmware in the computer was, I bought a control lever, a wiring harness and a plug with a hole, it cost 1900, it is installed in five minutes. Plus a month ago I installed another rad Toyota Corolla 2010 Black io tape recorder, with a TV, DVD navigator and other nonsense and a rear-view camera (it helps a lot when parking). After TO 30,000 I stopped going to the salon to overpay twice. I'll start with the shortcomings as they become apparent: - body color black, well, I didn't know that varnish is only called varnish ........ two months later the whole car is scratched on the varnish, after another four months I stopped paying attention to it. The paint is the same ...... For example, scratches on the hood from the claws of a cat, which, apparently frightened of something, started from it, they no longer annoy me and I even stopped "thinking badly" about the poor animal - poor visibility. The salon is small, the angles of inclination of the windshield and rear windows are sharp, the front pillars are very wide, the driver sits quite close to the frontal one, so when cornering behind the pillars, people disappear, WHOLE. Once I almost smeared my aunt on a pedestrian crossing. You had to see her eyes. Now I'm used to it. - cars as much as 2010 / in, and the automatic machine is only 4-speed. I heard that there are already projection TVs in Japan. Apparently the Congress did not reach the automotive industry, although Russia would not be in the way of such a thing. - if you press the gas to the floor, while the car is standing, she will think for a long time, apparently the motor with the box is trying to figure out what to do and if the driver is drunk - fuel consumption in the city in summer 11 in winter 12, outside the city 7-8 depends on the speed. Interestingly, the consumption of European gasoline is less by a couple of liters. Sometimes I go to Europe and have to refuel there. - factory rubber yakhama ....... if there is a need for frequent driving at a speed of more than 120, remove it, for example, I drove a 150-170 winter car more stable - climate control: if there are passengers in the car, then there is no way to direct the blowers so that there is no way to blow into the body, and this is oh, how bad, at best, it will blow something, at worst, angina. Remove the climate from auto mode and direct the air flow to your feet, there is no other solution, although there is little sense in such a viriant too. - suspension ...... and that the suspension ...... there is nothing in it, so there is nothing to write, it is good at least high https://cars45.com.gh/tNW4RAy3gO9kKMEG4Mq1wv9D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda