Toyota Corolla 2008 1.8 CE Gold

Good day! Reading the reviews I decided to write my own! I ask you to assess adequately. Before that, there was a car of a domestic manufacturer. VAZ 2109 for over 6 years. On which I traveled 156,000 km. The impressions of owning a nine are pretty much nothing. This is still our people's car with its own unique charm. Which is in our car industry whatever one may say! Although I believe that our VAZ had two bright pages in history, these are cars of the KOPEYKI and EIGHT families. Perhaps, of course, there will be others, but it will be a completely different page. The question when choosing a car is the most important one, this is what determines what to buy and what to drive, refuel, service, repair, etc. I will try to describe it from my own point of view. The choice in our time is large enough and that's good! The question is how much money, and for what purposes do I need a car, as well as the upcoming maintenance costs. To a greater extent, carry yourself, always and everywhere some small loads of purchases, etc. Or, in simple words, house slipp Toyota Corolla 2008 1.8 CE Gold ers and work boots in one car. For me, it's a mid-range hatchback sedan. With the petrol engine, the mechanic's box from the options related to electronics did not want to overpay especially for them, since the price is extra. options in a new car is a marketing ploy of overpricing. I divided the auto market by simple domestic, Japanese, Korean, European, and American. I like the Japanese and European car industries more. As a rule, Europeans are more expensive than Japanese. I began to watch the Japanese Subaru Impreza, Honda Civic, Toyota corolla. They were in the same price range at the time. But the Toyota Corolla is a little cheaper. I didn’t choose the Corolla for a long time, I liked it cheaper, and my friends also advised me saying “Toyota is a Toyota,” so I’ll check the catch phrase to see if this is really so. PURCHASE OF A CAR Concluded a contract for the order delivery time up to 3 months. I contributed 10,000 rubles. I did not pass the test drive. Having left on vacation with thoughts, let them drive I'll come and pick them up. Arriving from vacation, I decided to make inquiries about what happened to my order for the Corolla. They said everything will be delivered well according to the contract do not worry! I myself drew attention to the fact that the price tag has not grown much, about 15-20 thousand rubles. to my question whether the price of my order will change or not, the manager of the girl replied, your price will not change. I waited two days less for three months, to be honest, I was a little angry why it took so long. Came examined, checked the wines, paid for the room, the price corresponded to the one in the contract. Ordered engine protection and floor mats, that's all. You can start the engine only after depressing the clutch pedal learned about it from the manager. I drove to the gas station, filled in and saved the receipt, deciding that I would keep statistics on all expenses associated with the car. I will write about this in the statistics part. FIRST IMPACTS. I looked through the documents that were attached. Whose assembly was interested in what the country of export found Japan port of discharge Norway customs Moscow. Acquaintance with a car, I did not study anything, I didn’t read any instructions, I didn’t have time, and when it appeared, it’s not interesting to read it. I drove a thousand km. The impression is of course only positive! If only because the car is new! INTERIOR AND TRUNK. Salon, the review is quite good! Landing comfortable closing the driver's door handle-pocket for me, you need to stretch. For seating comfort, there is no lumbar adjustment. But in the side mirrors, the back of the car is not visible when parking. It is warm in winter, the interior warms up quickly, there is no powerful regulator for heated seats. The windshield at the top sometimes fogs up when there are more than 3 people in the car. The top panel is not as rigid as the bottom. Two-tiered glove compartment illuminated mirrors in two sun visors. Native radio tape recorder sounding more fully worthy. The trunk is spacious after loading two large suitcases, there is still room for bags. https://cars45.com.gh/hN0Ftmg57HTcna3uwrV0Fwf9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda