Toyota Corolla 2006 CE Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Corolla 2006 city ​​approx. 9l / 100km route 7-8l / 100km l / 100km Optitron panel, per. ESP, air conditioner, SyDy radio tape recorder, 4 airbags. Poorly in general. 4 cylinders, 2 camshafts, 16 valves, VVT-I system Hello to all the inhabitants of the drome. A year of Korollka's ownership has passed, I think you can already share the info. In the review, I will draw parallels with the machines with which I also communicated in life. I'll start with a little history. As I got my license, I started driving my grandfather's Volga in 3110 97 years. Machine 815th in a row from the conveyor. Her condition was just super for a 9-year-old. Mileage 19 thousand km. So we can say that the new one got. The Volga was utterly oak. No benefits of modern automotive industry 402nd capacity and 4hstupka. so you can say everything you need to improve your driving skills. That's 1.5 years and pumped (at the same time driving a bituha :))))). I liked the car, but the quality of spare parts and design features are significant disadvantages. But m Toyota Corolla 2006 CE Blue eanwhile he did not offend her, polished her and tried to look after her. Although I confess, at 19 it's hard to be a normal owner of a car. The wind in my head and I really didn't want to be fooled by repairs (((Drynkalo something in the suspension (something penny), but didn't do it, and sold it later. As time went on, I climbed the Automotive News, I looked at what to really change the Volga with a small surcharge, all sorts of nehii, espers, shaggy yapas. And then the Rodoks also agreed that the Volzhanka machine is not promising, it is necessary to sell it while it costs money (and they agreed to throw some money on another). Well, off it - off we go. Long search for options, sale of Volzhanka. I first aimed at a 7 year old ino focus type. Then the Rodoks said well nafig, they say, if you take it so fresher. And at this rate, the budget has grown to 350 sput. In general, by the way, I am sick with prulki (R34 Skyline is my dream), but the sponsors-parents flatly refused (((And there would be many times more options (Ving, filia, abner ...). Well, I’m a forced person. Batay Almeri is a classic, cramped behind (for me it is important, since it was my duty to carry grandpa (already the kingdom of heaven to him) and grandma to take her to the dacha.) We looked at the Lacetti sedan (there was even a thought to take a new one). 2006. I must say that I didn’t even think about the Corolla, everyone was expensive. And then there seemed to be good recommendations. We came to see, and she’s a beauty, she’s worth washed. The color is awesome. In general, we fell in love right away. Mileage fifty dollars, good external condition, there are small scratches, an abrasion on the bumper and a small dent on the doorstep. In the cabin, too, there were jambs, but not critical. So it seems like a well-groomed and neat car, service at OD. this is fate, take it. grandmother in a bunch, took another loan and bought it. Issued, and I became its owner. I said goodbye to Volzhanka, bought her by a Volga lover (which made me happy, at least he will follow her, groom and cherish). So life began with Korollka. Usually, as is customary, they buy a used one, do service there, change the slurry. I didn't do it, it seemed like it was only after TO-50, we got the current with batya, we checked everything so that the levels everywhere were normal and mechanically, everything was normal (only in the expansion coolant it was closer to MIN). Began to ride it. What I want to note is that after the Volga (and the Volga definitely leaves an imprint on the driving style of a car), I didn't have to get used to the Corolla at all. Very light steering wheel (EURu), even in comparison with his father's Mondeo'99 (and I'm not talking about the Volga). The pedals are also very light, although I got used to the traction a little (but this feature is noted by many Coroll owners). I liked the electronic gas pedal, the delays are minimal, it is easy to dose the gas. The gearshifts are a little blurry, but it doesn't bother me (the current Batin Focus 1, of course, has clearer switching, but the lever is something very tight). The inclusion of reverse gear is really difficult, you have to get there. Steering - I think that the Corolla has it quite clear, it allows you to calmly make maneuvers. The steering wheel is comfortable in girth, there are influxes at 10 and 2 o'clock. To the touch, in general, nicho, but o https://cars45.com.gh/p0SxU3lOTlHRO0B4S11de2b0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda