Mercedes-Benz C250 2006 White

Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2006 Third love ... Hello everyone! It so happened that having sold the old Mercedes, I wanted to change to another brand. Wondered - what buy? You can't buy a new car in this amount (I'm talking about a real car), but after looking at used cars with a limited budget of up to 500 tr. considered options - BVM E46, and even "Toyota Camry", I realized - all this is not mine. It seems like it's time to grow up, well, I don’t want and cannot ride another, because we live only once and don’t want to deceive ourselves. Again in St. Petersburg I order a W203, but "Restayl". A person, having looked at several options, cannot yet find a live one, time goes on and then he comes across a coupe of 2006 onwards, engine 271, read a lot of negative things about this engine and a single-row chain, but could not wait, and spring is already, eh " wheels "are needed. I came, I saw - mine! The hostess - one hands, an adequate woman. Dealership car, native mileage 190,000 km, quite a bit. I take it, I rejoice, I rush, after the "aspirated" in 129 hp, the compressor see Mercedes-Benz C250 2006 White ms to be a song. I am flying to Yaroslavl, I was very pleasantly surprised by the handling. If the "sedan" at a speed of 190 km per hour jumped terribly on bumps, then for some reason the "coupe" did not, I think this is a short base of the car and the ground clearance, compared to my previous sedan, it is very different. Further, the history of car ownership. To be honest, the newer the Mercedes, the worse it really is, in this I already convinced, and people say the same thing. After buying the car, 80 tr was immediately invested in it. - replacement of the windshield, bringing to mind the chassis, replacing all oils, filters, even wiper blades, all naturally "original", I do not like "collective farms". There are no complaints about the engine and automatic transmission. Further, after 40 thousand km, there were no special problems, although the "check" caught fire a couple of times, I had to climb into the suspension a little again, there were minor problems with the electronics. Cons in my opinion: - panel ... Cars until 2004 are made somehow more interesting inside. I liked the previous interior in the 203rd body better. - "coupe" body. Yes, the appearance is impeccable, despite the low cost, it is interesting to others, but not practical. When we drive for 4-5 people, the rear passengers feel uncomfortable getting in and out of the car, there is also very little space in the back. The driver's seat seems to me less comfortable than in a sedan, somehow closer. Although I understood what I was buying, this could not be attributed to a minus, it probably would be. - the absence of a "three-pointed star" on the hood of this model. - the presence of a "stowaway" instead of a spare wheel. This caused an inconvenience when the wheel was punctured. - oil consumption. Of course I compare it with the previous naturally aspirated engine of 2 liters, but the oil consumption of 2 liters per 10,000 km it seemed a lot, although the experts reassured it - quite the norm. - lack of a complete "power package" in this configuration (manual seat adjustment). https://cars45.com.gh/nkBnx8SMfp3sAIrWQgI14LiL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda