Honda Civic 2011 1.8 5 Door Automatic Silver

Review of the car owner Honda Civic 2011 Good day. I want to share with you information about owning a car Honda Civic 1.8 automatic transmission of the 8th generation of 2011 Turkish sbravly.Probeg 44500km now. I drove many golf-class cars, so I can objectively assess driving habits, but the previous car was a Ford Focus 2 2.0 manual transmission, therefore, the main comparison will go with it. I will break down my review point by point so that it is more convenient for you to find this or that information. I think there is no need to paint what this car looks like, because. since 2006, the model has been surfing the roads of Russia and has become quite recognizable. Let me just say that the design, in my opinion, combines both calmness and smoothness with a sporty twist. The car is quite long and is comparable in this parameter with some of the higher class cars. Engine and gearbox. The volume of 1.8 with the intelligent Vtec system really meets the declared characteristics. It pulls well on the bottoms and there is a good pickup after 4 thousand  Honda Civic 2011 1.8 5 Door Automatic Silver ob. In general, atmospheric monocabs of the previous aster / cruise, Lancer do not reach the VTEC level. The engine is quite quiet, albeit a chain engine. Famous for vibrations at idle, because. the revolutions are kept at the level of 600-650. The oil does not differ in zhor, it requires adjusting the valves if necessary. The box is classic hydromechanical with the ability to manually shift 5 gears by means of paddle shifters. There is a sport mode, adaptive - it adjusts to the driving style, gear clicks quickly. Ford's DuraTec is also not particularly capricious, but it requires cleaning the throttle valve every 15-20 thousand. Ford's engine cushion broke by 85 thousand, although the Civic is known for a weak pillow, but replacement is not required yet. Also, Ford disappointed me with a two-mass flywheel, which caught the imbalance and rumbled, however, except for the roar, it did not cause any technical problems, and this flywheel is not cheap, so it was hammered into it ... Unlike the Civic, Ford has an even traction in the entire range of revolutions and has no obvious pickups. Subjectively, the Civic is more dynamic than a Ford, but objectively, all the same, 2 liters and a knob on focus will go around the Honda on the machine. I have not tried Honda for manual transmission, so I will not compare it. There is nothing special to say about the mechanics of Ford's 5-gears. Clear work, ease of use. It was only upsetting that at 100 km / h on the 5th it was already about 3000 rpm. After the focus, it seemed to me more rigid, although I note that the suspension and body feel as one. But over time, it began to seem to me that the joints and pits the car passes too hard - it gives in the ass, be healthy)) to the bumpers to punch the backside like two fingers on the asphalt, the stock springs are rather weak. By the way, they sag well if two average passengers are sitting in the back. In the case of the focus, such problems were not observed: there the suspension is also multi-link, but more comfortable in Russian realities. The only drawback of the Ford suspension is that there is no such unity with the body. It seems that it is separate from the car even after a complete replacement. By the way, I want to note that those turns that I took on focus at a speed of 60 km / h, on a Civic I screw in 75 and there is still a margin. Inside the salon. Operation. Here I will scold the nod! On the one hand, the interior is unusual, designed in a certain futuristic style, and even to this day I consider the interior modern. Large bucket chairs are upholstered in velor, which is easy to clean and retains its original appearance for a long time. Focus had a leather interior, which was also a nice addition, but the landing in the driver's seat was "bus", it is more comfortable in a Honda. That's what I will scold the Civic for, it's plastic !!! It creaks, pops, rattles and annoys in every possible way while driving! I don’t know, maybe this is my copy so melodious, but the plastic in the car is really squeaky, especially the plastic of the radio tape recorder! You press on him with your finger, and he makes such sounds ... The music in both cars is about the same, I'm not a music lover and I have enough stock, but I would add noise isolation in the Civic, otherwise it simply does not exist. At a speed of 80 km / h and a spike, the rumble in the cabin is unbearable !!! My head is cracking https://cars45.com.gh/eSSiLMlQP9epxP5YjGON4KZF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda