Daewoo Matiz 2007 Silver

Review of the car owner Daewoo Matiz 2007 4.5-5 liters at 100 km / h; 7 p. city ​​consumption l / 100km Full power accessories. Electrically adjustable mirrors. Radio tape recorder. Air conditioner. Gur. MacPherson strut in front, twist beam in back. So let's start a review about Little Boy :-) Foreword: This unit was purchased in April 2011 as the first car for a girl. Russian cars immediately disappeared (there were three cars of the domestic auto industry, which in principle pleased me, such as - new vaz 2110, second-hand vaz 21099 and vaz 2112, but I didn't want them anymore), I had about 200 thousand on my hands. Everyday searches and Reviews of reviews on Drome led to the conclusion that only the liter engine should be bought. And so the search led to this car. Daily use: After the Opel, I even somehow rastersralsya at first when I got behind the wheel, it seemed that there was no place at all, like how to ride it at all. The car was bought in a neighboring city with a mileage of 58800 km, the capital of the Urals - Yekaterinburg, and it was necessary to dri Daewoo Matiz 2007 Silver ve it to Pervouralsk. I drove along the highway with caution. A week later, I somehow got used to it and got used to it, there is always a place for him in any parking lot in the city, and two people can drive behind the eyes and the friend began to actively drive and study. One evening I was driving in the rain - I got into a huge puddle and "Check" caught fire, rattled and tweaked, but did not stall, drove a couple of hundred meters, lost its gas, and the check went out. I thought, well, everything is fine. Then literally two days later, I went to roofing felts without warming it up, but it was already September, and there were the first minuses, or something, in general, he smoked at me, zatroil and again the "check" caught fire, smoked like Kamaz was not warmed up. But after a kilometer, he stopped gasping again, but the check remained. I went to see a friend, looked on the computer that the Lambda died after the catalyst, which, the acquaintance said, did not affect the course, and began to drive with a "check". Summer left without any problems, in the month of August they set fire to go south. Opel is a pity, of course, why spoil it, and now they decided on Malysh. Having driven into a car service beforehand, we checked the suspension, the craftsmen said everything is okay, only the shock absorbers need to be changed, I decided that after the south I would just change it. They decided to go to Abkhazia, when friends found out that we were going to the Matiz they laughed, but somehow I don't care It was. So on August 25 we sat down and took a navigator and a map with us. The principle is going well, especially since the consumption was just super 4.5-5 liters at 100 km / h and 6 liters at 120 km / h. Tank 38-40 liters and 35 liters drove 600-650 km. The speakers were quite enough, since we were driving together, overtaking calmly, accelerated up to 140 if needed. In general, Matiz went south for the second time (the first owner also went), proved to be a reliable and economical car. Nothing broke along the way. And whoever drove the roads knows that the car can be left in some areas right there (Saratov-Volgograd, in particular Pugachevo-Balakovo). After my arrival, I decided to change everything I needed, and of course myself. I drove it into a hole, of course, there is almost no room in the engine compartment, but you can work, since everything is done according to the mind (except for the generator, which always gets water from the wheel from the wheel, but technically there is nowhere else to put it). The oil was filled with Shell, I even decided it was necessary to switch to something cheaper, bought Viskar 5W40 (Visco), filled it in and the engine began to work much quieter, I was glad of course. I also had to change the parking brake cable, because I accidentally pulled it out, according to the book of repair and operation of the publishing house "Third Rome" it was written that the gas tank needs to be removed, but this is too big hemorrhoids, after 4 hours, I still did everything without removing it. once after replacing the parking brake, they put the winding signalization, it became generally super comfortable. Spare parts in Exist were very pleased with the price. Winter was approaching, and it was necessary buy rubber, decide to take the likeness of Pirelli Winter Carving according to the drawing, as I really liked it on Opel, saw Hankook https://cars45.com.gh/oHOwOYrEa6xIKlMQ7pyu9jI5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda