Bmw 328i in ghana

Most recently, Kraska celebrated its 10th anniversary. Briefly 2 collages showing in the format was / was, the external changes of the car over the past 10 years. In the spring, when some more are ready ... Read more Minimally recessed. I'm afraid to start shuffling after the suspension Good day! I look at these 3-d cabrios and lick my lips. I wanted to ask, how much does it cost on average in maintenance per year? Excluding gasoline and some seductive frills like LCD gadgets like that? Dmitry, good afternoon. To be honest, I don’t know even approximately, I never counted. This is a hobby, a car for the soul, so this is the same as asking how much a woman costs a year)) if you want, you can add you to the whatsapp chat on e93, there the guys will tell you in detail. Somehow I drive outside the city ... I catch up with the convoy of cars ... The oncoming lane is free. Well, a box in sport mode and a sneaker on the floor! But blah ... :-( Acceleration is absolutely none! :-( After completing overtaking - I look at the tidy - but the sport mode is not ... Read more Once I drove out of the garage, and th Bmw 328i in ghana en the tidy squeals at me - some kind of troubles with light. I got out, walked around ... :-( The rings on the right side went out. Like most righteous BMWs, after the purchase I also thought about it ... Read more What a stupid satisfaction, to do some little thing that so infuriated. Moreover, I still have a lot of such points ahead, but I only notice them, I am the only one)) Well, let it be) Put back the black ra ... Read more No, the whole interior has been reassembled, the black bottom, middle and top are beige well then take the original so that the color matches perfectly and does not shine Today turned out to be a free day and I collected the car. Finally!) I put the headlights, bumper, some of the missing parts in the motor. what can not be said about the headlights, especially on the left, where the wing was removed for color matching ... Read more It turns out beautifully, but PTF in this bumper is not the topic at all. Buy oriental air ducts, this is m3, they fit Let's see. It seems to me that with PTF from f10 it will be simpotno. If you don't like it, I'll take it off)) No, Igoryan, thanks, I'll leave the chrome as it is for now. He is still ideally))) in a year it may get bored Yes, yes, yes, I know everything, don't even say! 🙈🙈 So what? You think I don’t know that this will not shove an additional twenty horses under the hood? And how! I just like the look - when they are predatory with ... Read more Put a red light inside for greater predation😁 https://cars45.com.gh/listing/bmw/328i

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda