Toyota Opa 2003 Red

Review of the car owner Toyota Opa 2003 Hello everybody!!! I want to tell you about my 2003 Toyota Opa. which I own for 1 year and 2 months. Auction car with a score of 4.5 points with an "A" salon. The car was picked up from Ussuriisk, and came to Irkutsk by auto transporter. Before Opa, I had a Basin of the 8th model and a Corolla 115 in the back of 2002 onwards. with a 1.5 liter engine. Oops, why exactly Oops, I’ll say right away, I’m a family man, I have a small child, and the budget for buying a car was 300 tr, based on this, I built the requirements for my future car. I considered many options, Kaldina, Stream, Spasio, but they did not get tired for various reasons (price, condition, documents). And then by chance on the Internet I came across an advertisement for the sale of T. Op in Ussuriisk, it also coincided that my father was flying there, I asked him to see this car live. The father's verdict on the condition of the car dispelled all doubts about its purchase. So, Toyota Opa was acquired. Alloy wheels from Toyota Premio were also bought there, by t Toyota Opa 2003 Red he way, they got on it very well, I like it. The car did without casting and delivery to Irkutsk 303 tr. In Irkutsk, the first thing to do was change all fluids (although, probably, in vain, since in the service book, I was translated from Japanese that everything changed by 39,000 km, at the time of purchase it was 40,000 km), oil was filled with Castrol Edge 0v30, for this the moment has already been filled in for the 3rd time, I change it, after 10,000 km. The operation of the car began, immediately on the first kilometers I felt the throttle response of the car, of course, when compared with T. Corolla. The suspension is rigid, but it does not cause discomfort to the driver and passengers. Soundproofing is not up to par with all-season tires, which gives a buzz in the cabin, which is annoying on a long journey. Plans to make interior soundproofing. Despite the fact that the car looks small from the outside, the interior is simply huge. With my height of 2 m, there is enough space above my head 10 cm, no less, there is enough space for me on the back sofa to put my legs on my legs (I did this as an experiment). For the sake of passenger comfort, manufacturers sacrificed the trunk, but if you fold the rear row of seats, you get a flat floor and plenty of space for luggage. The ergonomics of the cabin pleases, everything is in its place, at first it was not customary that the automatic transmission lever is on the steering column and the instrument panel is in the middle, now it even seems that it is more convenient this way. A bunch of niches for luggage of various little things, plus in the car. The trim is cheap, hard plastic, but the fabric inserts make the cabin feel cozy. In the cabin there was a regular TV with navigation useless for Russia, in addition to it, an all-format DVD was installed. Now the child, during long trips, watches cartoons. At 60,000 km, the belt tensioner roller of the attachment began to make noise, I am preparing to replace it. He knocked the air filter housing on the body, hammered a rag between them, while there were no sounds. As for the engine, I will also say that it is a chain engine, therefore it works noisier than on the Mark 2 (I compare it with it, since there were Mark 2 and Opa next to it, Mark was practically not heard). I don’t know how long the candles go, but with a run of 30,000 km across Russia, no replacement was required, the candles are iridium. The appearance of T. Op is unusual, which causes an ambiguous opinion among motorists, someone likes it, someone does not, but the car leaves no one indifferent. Opa in black looks very good (when clean), so it takes 600 rubles to wash. in Week. Well, that's basically all I wanted to say at the moment. Do not judge strictly this is my first review. Irkutsk woke up to write reviews! =) Not bad for the first time. Brevity is the sister of talent. =))) If it is NOT, but really WANT, then it is POSSIBLE !!! A delicious car! Zirkalochka number! BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks nice in black and the casting fits very well. 5, for the report and the car plus 5. Comfortable car for the family. I will deliver pain and humiliation on a visit to the customer. not riot police ... http://water.drom.ru/9324171.html https://jiji.co.tz/kinondoni/cars/toyota-opa-2003-red-sKteCkPIdRvy4SpzgjQa7fLT.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda