Cool Water Wave / Davidoff EDT Spray

 Perfume rating 3.89 out of 5 with 8,791 votes
Cool Water by Davidoff is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Cool Water was launched in 1988. Perfumer: Pierre Bourdon. Top notes: Sea water, Lavender, Mint, Green notes, Rosemary, Kalon and Coriander; middle notes: Sandalwood, Neroli, Geranium and Jasmine; base notes: Musk, Tobacco, Oakmoss, Cedar and Ambergris.
Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time.
Register with Fragrantica and you can add your own comments.
Anatolly, who told you that rap and especially jazz are new trends in music. )) My great-grandmother also listened to jazz along with polonaises)) But it is beautiful ... And jazz and perfume! And for your respect to all admirers of "David" - respect from me.
Soooo ... Powdery and soapy, like aftershave balm and it's good at that! If you inhale from the bottle, you can even feel the sea salinity. Mainly during the warm season, even best of all in the hellish heat, it will cool with a slight feeling that the sea breeze is on you. Perhaps not suitable for everyone, due to its rather brutal aroma, but it is definitely worth trying. As for age, I think it would be better and more appropriate to sit on a guy who is under 30 and older. A too young guy will age, the durability is not very great for about 3 hours (I have a remake), the train is present. The fragrance is definitely worth the money, which has become a classic in men's perfumery.
Smoky, warm, oily aroma. Very intense. As if you are on the shore and a very warm wind blows. The heat comes from the aroma. On the shore by the fire (no burning smell). There was even salinity in the beginning. Although not entirely mine, but beautiful. Yes, it's beautiful.
- I came to my grandmother with an overnight stay and  Cool Water Wave / Davidoff EDT Spray she took out bed linen from the depths of the old chest, which had been there for at least a year;
- washed my hands with cheap household soap;
- went into a room that had not been aired for a couple of weeks.
No! After the boom in the 2000s, Oriflame and Avon, I cannot relate to it normally, because absolutely everyone wore Glacier Oriflame at that time! This is the case when the scent is cool, but it makes you sick ...
The scent of freshness, similar to fabric softener. It takes place only in hellish heat, it seems to me even refreshes a little. Durability 2-3 hours, average sillage. And where does everything come from for that kind of money. I do not regret buying, now it is 32 and the next week promises to be up to 34 (Moscow). I think it will be a frequent guest on me.
Bomb agony, without a grandmother. 25 or better 30. Fierce, cold, will hit you in the teeth for a sidelong glance. As for the availability, I wanted to buy a bottle, as it is called "in reserve", so it disappeared in all WGs. Can you clarify this simply with the supply or the scent end? Jesus save plz ....... if the platinum is still gone I will cut my veins.
I bought this toilet water as a gift to my martyr) Before that, he wore Bvlgari Aqua Marine and loved it very much, but the aroma was very unstable - after a couple of hours (maximum) there was no trace of it. I think that this is not enough even for fresh and aquatic things.
I also considered options: L'Eau Dissey Pour Homme, Armani Acqua Di Gio, Guccy Guilty and Versace Eau Fraiche. And the last two I bought in the form of probes and he really liked it. But in the end, I decided to stay on a more budgetary option. The guy is unassuming, he even wore Oriflame (why not)). The only thing is that he terribly dislikes cloyingly heavy smells.

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/fragrance/cool-water-wave-davidoff-edt-spray-7Z49p6sda47iNeUSwGGnDm5l.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2001 Mercedes A170

Gacuriro most beautiful fully furnished house for rent.

Villa for sale in Rwanda